Pick any passage of 500 words or less from any fanfic I’ve written, and stick that selection in my ask/fan mail. I will then give you the equivalent of a DVD commentary on that snippet: what I was thinking when I wrote it, why I wrote it in the first place, what’s going on in the character’s heads, why I chose certain words, what this moment means in the context of the rest of the fic, lots of awful puns, and anything else that you’d expect to find on a DVD commentary track.
tumblr, i think everything i have on ao3 is my tumblr tag and
if you really wanna go back
- if someone wanted to really understand you, what would they read, watch, and listen to?
- have you ever found a writer who thinks just like you? if so, who?
- list your fandoms and one character from each that you identify with.
- do you like your name? is there another name you think would fit you better?
- do you think of yourself as a human being or a human doing? do you identify yourself by the things you do?
- are you religious/spiritual?
- do you care about your ethnicity?
- what musical artists have you most felt connected to over your lifetime?
- are you an artist?
- do you have a creed?
- describe your ideal day.
- dog person or cat person?
- inside or outdoors?
- are you a musician?
- five most influential books over your lifetime.
- if you’d grown up in a different environment, do you think you’d have turned out the same?
- would you say your tumblr is a fair representation of the “real you”?
- what’s your spirit animal?
- which Harry Potter house would you be in? or are you a muggle?
- would you rather be in Middle Earth, Narnia, Hogwarts, or somewhere else?
- do you love easily?
- list the top five things you spend the most time doing, in order.
- how often would you want to see your family every year?
- have you ever felt like you had a “mind-meld” with someone?
- could you live as a hermit?
- how would you describe your gender/sexuality?
- do you feel like your outside appearance is a fair representation of the “real you”?
- on a scale from 1 to 10, how hard is it for someone to get under your skin?
- three songs that you connect with right now.
- pick one of your favorite quotes.
give me a character (from anything ever) in my ask and I’ll rate:
looks: somewhat attractive | eh | not really my type | pretty | handsome | beautiful | stud | gorgeous | SWEET LORD MERCY
can you relate to this character on a personal level?: no | not really | somewhat | yes | they are me
would you date/be friends with this character in real life if they were real?: total bros | friends | best friends | date | become their steady boyfriend/ girlfriend | neither | i don’t know
☄ Picture of you
♥ Name of crush
✉ State of origin
♬ Favorite song/s
♪ Favorite band
☑ Full name
Ω Favorite Book
♘ Favorite Animal
✞ Are you religious
☥ Cats or dogs
☝ Dominant hand
♨ Ocean or Lake
♉ Star Sign
♧ Eye color
✌ Favorite character
✏ Fanfic writer or reader
✘ Biggest fandom
☪ Hair color
✈ Last vacation
☍ Silver or gold
A - If I’m in love.
B - Who the last person I talked to on the phone was.
C - How long it’s been since I’ve kissed.
D - If I have a preference for boys or girls.
E - How many holes I have in my ears.
F - Give me any options, like ‘hot or cold?’
G - The last person I said ‘I love you’ to.
H - The last person I hugged.
I - The last time I felt jealous, and why.
J - How old I am.
K- What my full name is.
L - If I have siblings.
M - If I forgive betrayal.
N - If you want to know how I treat my friends.
O - If I like my school.
P - What kind of music I like.
Q - What the last party I went to was, and when the next will be.
R - For me to tell 10 of my curiosities.
S - 2 habits.
T- 5 things I love unconditionally.
U - How many texts I send daily.
V - 3 big dreams.
W - An idol.
X - If I’ve done something I regret very much.
Y - If I like my town and why.
Z - Ask any question you want.